Common Treatable Conditions
Although acupuncture can treat a wide variety of conditions, the following are just some of the common conditions that Beverly Halley has had great success with in 25 years' of practice. Call to speak with Ms. Halley about any other conditions.
Most pain conditions including:
- Back pain and sciatica - including herniated disks and post-surgical pain
- Neck pain, whiplash
- RSDS (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome)
- Arthritis - osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Joint problems - particularly knee problems
- Sports and martial arts injuries - sprains, strains, etc.
- Tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome
- RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome)
- Healing from broken bones and surgery
- Other musulo-skeletal problems
Stress and stress-related symptoms, including anxiety, insomnia, as well as undiagnosed conditions that may be caused by stress.
Women's Issues - PMS and other menstrually-related conditions, menopausal symptoms, hormonal imbalances.
Fatigue and fatigue syndromes, including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), fibromyalgia.
Problems of aging - including arthritis, weak legs, generalized weakness, fatigue, insomnia, urination problems, post-stroke symptoms, susceptibility to colds and bronchitis, breathing problems, constipation, high blood pressure.
Allergies, sinus problems
Respiratory problems - bronchitis and asthma
Detox - smoking cessation; detox from drugs, environmental toxins
Cancer - Acupuncture has proven to be effective in treating side-effects of chemotherapy and radiation, particularly with breast cancer patients.
Prevention of Disease - acupuncture can strengthen the immune system
Other issues - Acupuncture has proven a productive therapy for many conditions that Western medicine has not been able to diagnose or treat, such as pain, fatigue or other symptoms.